Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Post 4

I have decided to pick the pro side - I feel that Bode Miller is a good role model. I strongly feel that regardless of his natural personality of being a rebel he has very good morals. I feel he sends an excellent message to fans by not caring whether he comes home with a medal or not, just knowing that he skiied his best is all he needs to walk away satisfied. I think my strongest arguements will be that Miller has good morals, that he is a human and makes mistakes as well as the fact that almost no athletic role model is perfect just as Bode Miller isnt perfect. I intend on making them agree by explaining that he is a good influence, that his morals are amazing (the fact that he doesnt only care about winning medals etc.) and that the worst that he has done is say that he has skiied while intoxicated in a light hearted moment. Even when he did this he didnt hurt anyone and only put himself in danger. I am worried that I will not have enough sources with valid information about this topic. I feel like i will be able to effetivly write this paper especially after reading his autobiography.

1 comment:

RShah said...

Once again this is really good! Just try to support yourself a little more and you are doing great!